This telescope is checked, measured and adjusted if necessary before delivery. The focuser is set. Upon request, you will receive a meaningful quality certificate from your telescope (test report with star test, Ronchi, adjustment, with individual serial number) included! Please specify with order!
Examples of our test protocols: test recordings
How we adjust: About us
Please contact for advice on this telescope. So you can benefit from our experience before buying
Meade Telescope ACF-SC 203/2000 8 "UHTC LX200 OTA
The optics Meade ACF-SC:
Almost every major telescope worldwide is now a Ritchey-Chrétien, including NASA's Hubble Space Telescope. The technology of the professionals can now also belong to you. Meade's new Advanced Coma Free System - very accurate and powerful - is within the reach of all ambitious amateur astronomers, astrophotographers and CCD photographers! It delivers perfectly sharp star images at the highest level of professional observatories across the entire field of view. The secret of the coma free system is - as the name implies - the absence of the coma, an aberration in which the starlight is distorted outside the center of the picture and pulled apart into a comet-like tail. Whether observation or photography: Meade's ACF-Cassegrain optics are far ahead of conventional serial telescopes. It offers a fantastic imaging quality previously achieved only by Ritchey-Chrétien Telescopes and other exotic systems, but which cost a multiple of the Meade devices.
The optics of the new LX200R series are also available separately!
This is the same tube as the well-known LX200R series. Also standard with main mirror fixation and UHTC compensation. Rear connection via standard SC thread.Delivery:
- Optic with tube in padded cardboard
The optics of the LX200ACF series are also available separately! This is the same tube as the well-known LX200ACF series. Also standard with main mirror fixation and UHTC compensation. Rear connection via standard SC thread.
The OTA comes with a mounting rail incl. Sliding adapter. We recommend the L-UP13 with two SR1419 screws (the latter replace the original Meade screws).
♦ Optical tube (in padded cardboard)
♦ 2 "zenith mirror with 90 ° deflection angle
♦ 2 "eyepiece 25 mm HD-60
♦ finderscope 8x50Technical specifications:
- Optical design: Advanced Coma Free
- Diameter primary mirror: 209,6mm
- Diameter front lens (free opening): 203mm
- Suction level Ø / obstruction%: 76mm / 37.4%
- Focal length, aperture ratio: 2000mm, f / 10
- resolution in arc seconds: 0.56 "
- Optics remuneration: UHTC
- Main mirror fixation: Yes
- Visual stellar limit size (approx.): 14,0mag
- Image scale (degrees / cm): 0.29 ° / cm
- Image field in the small format 24x36mm: 0.68 ° x 0.97 °
- Recommended maximum magnification: 600x
- Lowest focusable object distance (approx.): 7.6m
- Optical tube, dimensions (Ø x L): 23cm x 42.5cm
Tubular body: aluminum
- Main mirror: Pyrex® Glass Grade A
- Mirrors: Pyrex® Glass Grade A
- Front lens or correction plate: Pure, clearest float glass
- Shipping weight: 8,8kg
- Net weight optical tube: 7 kg