Skywatcher AZ4 Azimuthal mount with stainless steel tripodSkywatcher AZ-4 - azimuthal mount with stainless steel stand for more stability.
A solid mount for telescopes, spotting scopes, cameras and telephoto lenses. Here with a stainless steel tripod instead of aluminum.
This mount is ideal for our refractors, which allow you to enjoy sky, nature and wildlife viewing AND are suitable and designed as a telephoto lens for easy and good shots. Since the carrying capacity for instruments up to 8 kg is given, even larger telescopes can be used! Please take a look under our heading "Refractors".
Astronomical as well as nature and earth observation are best possible. With the large star screws you set the friction clutches so common that you can make the movements with your device (telescope, spotting scope, camera and telephoto lens) sensitive. The device will remain secure and secure when the movement is over. The carrying capacity of 8kg heavy optics leaves nothing to be desired.
Intuitive to use, light and quick to set up. Excellent for SCHOOL MASTRONOMY. Various devices can be mounted, multiple devices - a tripod, which saves costs!
Skywatcher AZ4 Azimuthal stainless steel mountThe advantages of the Skywatcher AZ-4:
- easy to use - no complicated oaks and set up needed
- high mechanical stability - can be loaded with instruments up to 8kg dead weight
- by the Edelstahlstaitv in a wide range height adjustable - from about 100cm to 160cm.
- practical quick coupling - suitable for prism rails (see recommended accessories)
- the swivel lever can be mounted in two positions (astronomical / terrestrial use)
- sensitive and buttery adjustment
The AZ4 head with the practical quick couplingDelivery:
- azimuthal mount AZ4 with quick coupling (without prism rail)
- height adjustable steel tripod