TS-Optics 50mm angle finder with 90° amiciprisma - 1.25" helical extract
TS-Optics viewfinder telescope and 50mm telescope with comfortable helical focus adjustment.
- Powerful achromatic lens with 50mm aperture and 208mm focal length
- 90° angle view with upright and right-sided image
- 1.25" terminal with ring clamp and helical focus - many eyepieces can be used
- 360° swiveling possibility of the amiciprismas for optimal insight
- Adjustable pipe clamps with knurled screws for precise alignment with the main pipe
- Viewfinder mount suitable for viewfinder shoes from Vixen, GSO, Sky-Watcher, Celstron, etc.
TS Optics 50mm angle finder with upright and right-sided image
The TSFRE50 is more than just a viewfinder. The good 2-element lens with 50mm diameter already shows many hundreds of deep-sky objects in combination with the illuminated crosshair eyepiece TSIR20. But also as a guide tube with special autoguiders the viewfinder can be used.
The advantages and product features of the TSFRE50:
- High-quality metal processing for the best possible stability
- Good 2-element lens with multi-coating
- Focusing by turning the 1.25" helical excerpt on the eyepiece side
- Solid clamping by ring clamping
- Upright and right-sided image through the 90° amiciprisma
- The viewing position can be rotated in the desired direction
- The adjustable clamps have metal screws with a plastic tip to prevent scratches on the telescope
- The viewfinder fits in standard viewfinder brackets as used by Sky-Watcher, Celestron, GSO ...
Suitable eyepieces and autoguiders for the TSFRE50:
The focus of the viewfinder is about 5 mm above the 1.25" socket of the focuser, which is sufficient for many eyepieces, such as Plossel eyepieces A very nice eyepiece for centering is the illuminated crosshair eyepiece TSIR20 (see accessories).
Also for autoguiding the viewfinder is suitable, however the autoguider must have a 1.25"-housing, otherwise you will not come in the focus. Suitable autoguiders are among other things:
- TSGPM120M - mono planet camera and autoguider
- Astrolumina ALCCD5-II
- SBIG STi
- Starlight Xpress Lodestar
- Opening: 50mm
- Lens focal length: 208mm
- Weight with bracket: 690g
- Eyepiece-side connection: 1.25" with ring clamp
- Focus position: 5mm above the 1.25" socket