Please contact for advice on this mount. So you can benefit from our experience before buying.
With every mount, the bearing clearance is checked and adjusted!
This mount is also available only as a mounting head without a tripod.
This mount we ship in Germany free shipping.
EQ5SkyScan Skywatcher EQ-5 Pro SynScan GoTo mount with tripod
The Skywatcher EQ5 SkyScan Pro is a computer-controlled mount for medium-sized telescopes.
Not only is it a good base for observation, it also enables sophisticated astrophotography. With the mount long exposure is possible. This will allow you to successfully take pictures of nebula objects and galaxies, moon and planetary images are no problem.
The concept of this mount still fits for easy transportation and variable deployment. It offers all the amenities of a fully equipped, computerized GoTo mount. For astrophotographers it is a good choice.
The mount offers a fully equipped GoTo system with quiet stepper motors. By a ball-bearing RA axle, the mount can be loaded with telescopes up to about 10kg dead weight. The height-adjustable stainless steel stand also ensures the necessary stability.The advantages of the EQ5 PRO SynScan:
- Complete motorization with control in both axes via high quality and quiet stepper motors
- automatic accurate tracking of celestial objects
- automatic setting of over 42,900 objects
- Autoguiding connection for astrophotography
- Positioning accuracy by one minute of arc
- maximum positioning speed up to 3.4 ° per second
- Electronic reduction of periodic screw failure - P.E.C.
- RS 232 connection
- Via Internet updatable firmware
- modern quick release system - as with the GP / EQ mountsThe EQ5 can be loaded with telescopes up to about 10kg dead weight, such as:
- Refractors up to 150mm opening
- Newton telescopes up to 200mm opening in light construction
- Maksutov Cassegrains to 180mm opening
- Schmidt Cassegrains up to 200mm openingDelivery:
- Mount with stainless steel stand - height adjustable
- German manual
- Complete GoTo control